- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender American Standard Precision Bass V
- Write a Review
- Product H80818
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Fender introduced the American Standard Precision Bass V guitar in 1951, and its thick sound and indestructible build changed popular music. Today's ...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
A modernized classic with all the right moves from Fender.
Fender introduced the American Standard Precision Bass V guitar in 1951, and its thick sound and indestructible build changed popular music. Today's American Standard Precision Bass V is the new version of the great instruments of bass heroes past and present; the modern interpretation of Fender's classic instrument refined for modern players.
The American Standard Precision Bass V has a high-mass vintage bridge, Fender American Standard Precision Bass Alnico V Split Single-Coil Pickup, thinner finish undercoat that lets the body breathe and improves resonance, improved Fender tuners that are 30 percent lighter while keeping the classic look, richer and deeper neck tint for a more elegant appearance, great-looking gloss maple fingerboard, satin neck back for smooth playability and Fender Tolex case.
- Precision Bass body
- Maple fingerboard with 20 medium jumbo frets
- Graphite reinforced C-Shape maple neck
- Standard 4-bolt neck plate
- Posiflex graphite neck support rods
- Fender American Standard Precision Bass Alnico V Split Single-Coil Pickup
- Master Volume and Master Tone controls
- Chrome hardware
- High Mass Vintage bridge (Strings-Thru-Body or Topload)
- Includes Fender Tolex case
You know this is the one so order today!
- Fretboard Radius: 9.5" (24.1cm)
- Nut Width: 1.875" (47.6mm)
- Scale Length: 34" (86.36cm)
- Truss Rod Nut: 3/16" Hex Adjustment