- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender American Ultra Precision Bass Rosewood Fingerboard
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L69936 000001000 L69936000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
American Ultra is Fender's most advanced series of guitars and basses for discerning players who demand the ultimate in precision, performance and to...Click To Read More About This Product
The ultimate in precision, performance and tone.
American Ultra is Fender's most advanced series of guitars and basses for discerning players who demand the ultimate in precision, performance and tone.
The American Ultra Precision Bass features a unique “Modern D” neck profile with rolled fingerboard edges for hours of playing comfort, and the tapered neck heel allows easy access to the highest register.
A speedy 10”-14” compound-radius fingerboard with 21 medium-jumbo frets means effortless and accurate soloing, while the Ultra Noiseless pickups and advanced wiring options provide endless tonal possibilities – without hum.
This versatile, state-of-the-art instrument will inspire you to push your playing to new heights.
Other features include “F”-stamped lightweight vintage-paddle tuning machines with tapered shafts, chrome hardware and bone nut. Includes premium molded hardshell case.
- Alder or ash body (dependent on finish)
- One Noiseless Vintage split-coil P Bass middle pickup
- One Noiseless Vintage single-coil Jazz Bass bridge pickup
- “Modern D”-shaped neck profile
- 10”-14” compound-radius fingerboard
- 21 medium-jumbo frets
- Includes hardshell case
Get the uppermost, ultra most bass of your dreams. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.