- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender CB-60SCE Acoustic Electric Bass Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L27717 000002000 L27717000002000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Fender Classic Design series rounds out with the CB-60SCE, an acoustic bass that goes above and beyond anything in its class. This model makes us...Click To Read More About This Product
Easy to play with a smooth low end.
The Fender Classic Design series rounds out with the CB-60SCE, an acoustic bass that goes above and beyond anything in its class. This model makes use of the same slim-taper, easy-to-play neck profile found on all Classic Design guitars. Its solid spruce top and mahogany back and sides complement the concert-sized body for a smooth and articulate low end. The perfect companion for an "unplugged" session, the CB-60SCE comes equipped with a flexible Fishman electronics system that’s well-suited to the stage or studio.
- Concert Bass body shape
- Solid spruce top with scalloped "X"-bracing
- Mahogany back and sides
- Easy-to-play neck with rolled fingerboard edges
- Fishman Classic Design pickup/preamp
Start jamming, plugged in or not. Order today.
- Wood: Mahogany
- Neck joint: Set
- Scale length: 32"
- Truss rod: Dual-action
- Finish: Gloss
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Pickup configuration: Piezo bridge
- Brand: Fishman
- Active preamp: Fishman
- Material: Rosewood
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut material: Plastic
- Nut width: 1.69" (43 mm)
- Cutaway: Single cutaway
- Construction: Hollow body
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Top wood: Spruce
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Control layout: Master volume, 3-band EQ
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: 4-pin
- Tuning machines: Die-cast
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 4
- Pickguard: Yes
- Case: Sold separately
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.