- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender FA-450CE Acoustic-Electric Bass
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L43143 000001000 L43143000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Not just another pretty bass, the inspiring and surprisingly versatile FA-450CE makes it easy to take killer Fender bass tone and feel anywhere you g...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Great Fender tone, plugged in or not.
Not just another pretty bass, the inspiring and surprisingly versatile FA-450CE makes it easy to take killer Fender bass tone and feel anywhere you go. For amplified performances. the onboard Fishman preamp system offers crystal-clear sound along with volume, bass and treble controls to precisely shape your tone.
The luxurious flame maple top enhances articulation, lending a crisp attack to the mahogany back and sides’ rich, warm voice. The “Modern C”-shaped neck bears a 9.5”-radius fingerboard which works well for almost any playing style. Cream binding, a modern 2x2 headstock, classic Viking bridge and ‘keystone’ rosette complete the appointments, adding an elegant touch to the instrument’s visual appeal.
- All-laminate construction; flame maple top
- Fishman electronics
- Modern 2x2 headstock; Viking bridge
- Mahogany back & sides; mahogany neck
- Cream binding
Get an acoustic-electric bass from a brand that knows basses. Order today.
- Series: Fender Alternative
- Body Shape: Jumbo Cutaway
- Body Top: Flame Maple
- Back and Sides: Mahogany
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Bracing: Scalloped X
- Rosette: FA “Keystone” design
- Neck: Nato
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Fingerboard: Laurel, 9.5” (241 mm)
- Frets: 20
- Position Inlays: Keystone Standard
- Nut (Material/Width): Graph Tech TUSQ, 1.650” (42 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Open-Back Geared
- Scale Length: 25.3” (643 mm)
- Bridge: Indian Laurel
- Pickguard: N/A
- Controls: Volume, Bass, Treble
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Strings: Fender Phosphor Bronze Bass (.045-.100 Gauges)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.