- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender Geddy Lee Signature Jazz Bass
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- Product H89886
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Mean, mean stride. The Geddy Lee Jazz Bass guitar is an exact replica of the tonally singular instrument that Rush's revered bassist/vocalist has rif...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A signature Jazz bass made to the specifications of the prog rock trailblazer, Geddy Lee.
Mean, mean stride. The Geddy Lee Jazz Bass guitar is an exact replica of the tonally singular instrument that Rush's revered bassist/vocalist has riffed away on in front of millions of devoted fans worldwide and on many a mega-selling album. The bass has an alder body; the thin one-piece C-shaped maple neck has a maple fingerboard with black binding and black rectangular position markers. The two vintage Jazz Bass single-coil pickups crackle with life and bristle with energy. Other features include chrome hardware, vintage-style tuners and a Leo Quan Badass Bass II bridge.
Includes gig bag.
Thin "C" shape maple neck
20 Medium jumbo frets
Black rectangular position inlays
Urethane neck finish
Vintage style 4 bolt neck plate
S/S pickup configuration with two Vintage Jazz Bass single-coil pickups
Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Tone controls
Leo Quan Badass II Bridge
Synthetic bone nut
Vintage '70s Fender stamped open gear tuning machines
Includes gig bag
Get the bass that shaped an entire genre. Order today.
Nut Width: 1.5" (38.1mm)
Scale Length: 34" (86.36cm)
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.