- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender Kingman V2 Acoustic-Electric Bass
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L37874 000001000 L37874000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Decked out in the electric-inspired style of Fender’s California Player series, the Kingman Bass delivers the full, deep acoustic projection and comf...Click To Read More About This Product
Classic Fender style and improved amplified tone.
Decked out in the electric-inspired style of Fender’s California Player series, the Kingman Bass delivers the full, deep acoustic projection and comfortable playing feel you expect from Fender. Named for a famous stop along US Route 66, the short-scale Kingman Bass offers a gloss black finish, smooth-playing mahogany Jazz Bass neck and convenient cutaway for easy access to the upper reaches of the fingerboard. This bass is built for one thing, and one thing only—to rock.
Designed for players, this 30”-scale bass is slightly shorter than others, giving it a slinkier playing feel while simultaneously making it easier to play seated or take out on the road. The Kingman Bass features optimized scalloped “X”-bracing under the solid spruce top for reduced mass and superior resonance, a Graph Tech NuBone nut and saddle for greater sustain and a Fishman preamp system that makes it easy to plug in without sacrificing the bass’s natural acoustic tone. The lightweight mahogany Jazz Bass neck features a comfortable, easy-to-play, slim-taper “C”-shaped profile that’s suitable for any playing style, and its walnut fingerboard and bridge further augment this instrument’s vibrant tone.
With its superb playability, distinctive looks and unmistakable Fender vibe, the Kingman Bass is an instrument for a new generation of bassists.
- Series: California Series
- Body Shape: Concert Bass
- Body Top: Solid Spruce
- Back and Sides: Mahogany
- Body Finish: Gloss Poly
- Bracing: Forward Shifted Scalloped X
- Rosette: 2-ring B/W/B
- Neck: Mahogany, Jazz Bass
- Neck Finish: Satin
- Fingerboard: Walnut
- Frets: 20
- Position Inlays: Block
- Nut (Material/Width): Graph Tech NuBone, 1.5” (38.1 mm)
- Tuning Machines: Open-Back Geared
- Scale Length: 30.3” (770 mm)
- Bridge: Modern Viking
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Gold
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Strings: Fender Phosphor Bronze Bass (.045-.100 Gauges)
- Gig Bag: FA-610 gig bag
Get in the groove with Fender. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
Our product catalog varies by country due to manufacturer restrictions. If you change the Ship-To country, some or all of the items in your cart may not ship to the new destination.