- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fender Player Precision Bass Maple Fingerboard Limited Edition
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L57533 000001000 L57533000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
There’s nothing more classic than a Fender electric bass, and the Player Precision Bass is as authentic as it gets—genuine Fender style and the rumbl...Click To Read More About This Product
Genuine Fender style and tone in a special finish.
There’s nothing more classic than a Fender electric bass, and the Player Precision Bass is as authentic as it gets—genuine Fender style and the rumbling, seismic sound that spawned a thousand imitations. With its smooth playing feel and spotlight-ready style, this thunderous bass is ready to enter the studio or prowl the stage and help show the world your creative vision.
Respecting heritage while maintaining innovative spirit, the fat, punchy Player Series split-coil Precision Bass middle pickup is packed with legendary Fender bass tone, turned up to 11 for modern ears. Master volume and tone controls are close to hand to shape the pickup’s powerful voice, so you can easily craft your sound.
The “Modern C”-shaped maple neck hosts a 9.5”-radius fingerboard with 20 medium-jumbo frets that are ideal for almost any playing style, while the 4-saddle bridge is engineered for accurate intonation and easy action adjustment, so you can personalize the feel to your playing style and taste.
Other features include a synthetic bone nut, vintage-style disc string trees, open-gear tuning machines and a four-bolt “F”-stamped neck plate that marks this instrument as the real deal—as Fender as it gets.
A modern classic with genuine Fender sound, style and feel, the Player Precision Bass is ready to pump out some serious low end. This model comes in a limited edition Ocean Turquoise Finish with a 4-ply Tortoiseshell pickguard. Case sold separately.
- Alder body with limited-edition finish
- “Modern C"-shaped neck profile with 9.5"-radius fingerboard
- One Player Series split-coil Precision Bass middle pickup
- 4-ply Tortoiseshell pickguard, adjustable bridge and open-back tuners
Move up in style. Order today.
- Shape: C
- Wood: Maple
- Neck joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 34 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Finish: Satin
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Pickup configuration: Split single-coil
- Middle: Player Series Alnico 5 Split Single-Coil Precision Bass
- Brand: Fender
- Material: Maple
- Radius: 9.5 in.
- Fret size: Medium-jumbo
- Number of frets: 20
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut material: Synthetic bone
- Nut width: 1.625 in. (41.3 mm)
- Cutaway: Double cutaway
- Construction: Solidbody
- Body wood: Alder
- Top wood: Alder
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: 4-Saddle adjustable
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Open-geared
- Color: Nickel/chrome
- Number of strings: 4
- Pickguard: Yes
- Special features: Limited edition Ocean Turquoise Finish with a 4-ply Tortoiseshell pickguard
- Case: Sold separately
- Country of origin: Mexico
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.