Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Fodera Guitars Emperor 5 Standard Classic 5-String Electric Bass Fiesta Redtrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Top Seller
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Pro-player designed and Brooklyn built.
The Emperor Classic features a set of Fodera/Duncan dual-coil pickups and the Fodera/Pope Standard Preamp with 3-band EQ. Designed in collaboration with Seymour Duncan, Fodera passive Dual Coil pickups were designed to provide a punchy and focused tone with a natural and smooth upper midrange. Compared to an active soapbar-style pickup, the tone is warmer and more organic. Wired in parallel, these pickups offer a noise-free single-coil sound with added body and weight, yet come with the added flexibility of full single-coil operation providing the snap, warmth and mid-range punch of classic single-coil jazz bass pickups.
Designed for optimal performance, the 3-band Fodera/Pope preamp offers an incredibly low-noise flow, a very musical-sounding EQ, and active/passive operation for the utmost reliability and flexibility whether you’re on stage or in the studio. Together, these electronics let you tailor your tone, from deep and round to bright and punchy, and everything in between.
Handcrafted in their Brooklyn, New York shop by the same team utilizing same materials as their Custom Bass Guitars, the Emperor Standard Classic is built to offer a lifetime of enjoyment with over three decades of craftsmanship behind every note you’ll play.
Grab this exquisite bass. Order today.
Emperor 5 Standard Classic 5-String Electric Bass Specifications:
- Hand-selected, aged tonewoods
- 24 frets
- PLEK’d compound radius fingerboard
- 3-piece, quartersawn hard rock maple neck
- High-mass, proprietary, adjustable, bell-brass bridge
- Fodera/Duncan dual-coil pickups
- Fodera/Pope 3-band preamp
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.