- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Fodera Guitars Monarch 4 Standard Classic Electric Bass
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L69294 000001000 L69294000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Fodera Monarch 4 Standard Classic Electric Bass features the very best of over 30 years of building experience in an instrument that blends ...Click To Read More About This Product
Pro-player designed and Brooklyn built.
The Fodera Monarch 4 Standard Classic Electric Bass features the very best of over 30 years of building experience in an instrument that blends the tone, playability, and pro-player reliability bass players have come to expect from Fodera with a more traditional look that will be at home on any stage. Hand-selected alder or ash bodies, quarter-sawn 3-piece rock maple necks, with birdseye maple or indian rosewood fingerboards delivers classic tonal combinations, while a PLEK’d compound-radius fingerboard provides the effortless playability Fodera has become known for. Add to that the powerful sustain and resonance from the fully adjustable, custom designed, bell-brass bridge, and the Monarch Classic delivers the look and feel you’ll only get from a hand-crafted Fodera bass.
The Monarch Classic features a set of Fodera/Duncan dual-coil pickups and the Fodera/Pope Standard Preamp with 3-band EQ. Designed in collaboration with Seymour Duncan, the passive Dual Coil pickups were designed to provide a punchy and focused tone with a natural and smooth upper midrange. Compared to an active soapbar style pickup, the tone is warmer and more organic. Wired in parallel, these pickups offer a noise-free single coil sound with added body and weight yet come with the added flexibility of full single-coil operation providing the snap, warmth, and mid-range punch of classic single-coil Jazz Bass pickups.
Designed for optimal performance, the 3-band Fodera / Pope preamp offers an incredibly low noise flow, a very musical sounding EQ, and active / passive operation for the utmost reliability and flexibility whether you’re on stage or in the studio. Together, these electronics let you tailor your tone, from deep and round to bright and punchy and everything in between.
Handcrafted here in the Brooklyn, New York shop by the same team utilizing same materials as their Custom instruments, the Monarch Standard Classic is built to offer a lifetime of enjoyment with over three decades of craftsmanship behind every note you’ll play.
Grab this exquisite bass. Order today.
- Hand-Selected, Aged Tone Woods
- 24 Frets
- PLEK’d Compound Radius Fingerboard
- 3-Piece, Quarter-Sawn Hard Rock Maple Neck
- High-Mass, Proprietary, Adjustable, Bell-Brass Bridge
- Fodera/Duncan Dual Coil Pickups
- Fodera/Pope 3-Band Preamp
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.