- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gold Tone 23" Scale MicroBass Acoustic Bass with Silverback Strings
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L73495 000001000 L73495000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
You'll find that this mighty mite has real usefulness in acoustic playing situations, but plug it in and the REAL fun begins.The 23" Scale MicroBass ...Click To Read More About This Product
Big, upright sound in an easy-to-carry size.
You'll find that this mighty mite has real usefulness in acoustic playing situations, but plug it in and the REAL fun begins.The 23" Scale MicroBass Acoustic Bass with Silverback Strings will have your acoustic amp or bass amp rumbling with big, fundamental bass tone.
The sound of the M-Bass through an amp is uncannily like that of an upright string bass. You get big bass magic from an instrument the size of a "baby" guitar, shaped by the built-in piezo pickup's EQ module (with tuner). The M-Bass's naytoh mini-dreadnaught cutaway body has an arched back and comfort-beveled top for playing comfort. Padded gig bag included.
About Aquila "SilverBacks"Gold Tone partnered with Labella Strings and after extensive testing created a revolutionary new string for 'Bass Ukuleles'. These strings have a nylon core with a double silver-plated copper wrap. By far, they are the loudest and can be easily heard on the acoustic M-Basses in an acoustic jam.
Since it is a round-wound string, they feel very similar to Rotosound strings. All nylon strings require a break-in period, so don't install immediately before a gig.
Once they are settled (1-2 days), the pitch remains consistent. The sound is more acoustic than the steels. The intonation is accurate and reacts much quicker to machine head button turns (compared to the rubber "Thunderguts")
Grab the MicroBass and take it with you. Order today.
- Neck: Nato
- Top: Nato with Ergo-Glide
- Back & Sides: Nato
- Finish: Satin
- Fingerboard: Walnut
- Bridge: Walnut
- Tuners: Butterfly Bass-Style
- Inlay: Dot
- Truss Rod: Two-Way Adjustable
- Binding: Black ABS
- Buttons: Metal
- Hardware: Black
- Pickups: Built-in Active Transducer with Electronic Tuner, Volume control and Active EQ
- Number of Frets: 20
- Nut Width: 1-11/16"Bone
- Scale Length: 23"
- Weight: 2.8 lbs.
- Tuning: EADG
- Strings: Aquila Silverback Strings
- Bag: Included
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.