- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Gold Tone 25" Scale Left-Handed Acoustic-Electric MicroBass
- Write a Review
- J10319 000001000 J10319000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The MicroBass25/L, or M-Bass25/L, is a left-handed 25" fretless short-scaled acoustic/electric bass guitar that utilizes a dedicated synthetic string...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A must for acoustic bands.
The MicroBass25/L, or M-Bass25/L, is a left-handed 25" fretless short-scaled acoustic/electric bass guitar that utilizes a dedicated synthetic string and a piezo transducer pickup. The extended scale length greatly improves intonation over similar models and allows for an acoustic volume loud enough to enjoy without plugging into an amplifier. The sloped ergo-glide top makes this instrument extremely comfortable to hold.
The MicroBass features a built-in transducer pickup with a master volume control as well as independent bass and treble tone controls. There is also a built-in electronic tuner with mute function that will aid in quick and accurate pitch adjustments. When the tuner is engaged, the instrument output is muted. When a 1/4" instrument cable is inserted into the output jack, the tuner is automatically engaged and the instrument is muted. By pressing the tuner button, the tuner is disengaged and the bass output will be audible.
MicroBass models feature an active pickup, which means that a battery is required for the pickup to function. The battery and can be accessed in the built-in preamp on the upper bout of the instrument. The MicroBass uses a 9v battery, which can be accessed under the plastic cover on the backside of the instrument opposite the volume and tone controls. A battery is included with all new MicroBasses.
The MicroBass includes a 5-year warranty to the original owner covering manufacturing defects.
Gig bag included.
- Shape: C
- Wood: Mahogany
- Neck joint: Set
- Scale length: 25 in.
- Truss rod: Yes
- Finish: Satin
- Active or passive: Active
- Configuration: Under bridge
- Material: Rosewood
- Fret size: Medium
- Number of frets: 20
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut material: Bone
- Nut width: 1-11/16 in.
- Style: Small acoustic
- Construction: Hollowbody
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Top wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Satin
- Orientation: Left handed
- Control layout: Master volume, 2-band EQ
- Special switching: Not applicable
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Stoptail
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Open-geared
- Color: Black
- Number of strings: Four
- Pickguard: No
- Case: Gig bag
Order today and bring a new bass element into your musical presentations.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.