- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Guild Starfire Electric Bass
- Write a Review
- J02996 000001000 J02996000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
From the jangle of the Byrds to the psychedelia of Jefferson Airplane to countless other acts, many sounds of the '60s were underpinned by the deep a...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
'60s vibe with rich sound and feel.
From the jangle of the Byrds to the psychedelia of Jefferson Airplane to countless other acts, many sounds of the '60s were underpinned by the deep and indispensable sound of the Starfire Bass, and players can now enjoy that rich sound and feel once again. Guild's new Starfire Bass has it all-the extra-thin semi-hollow body, the elegant double-cutaway design, a single powerful Bi-Sonic pickup, the classic Cherry Red finish and a great deal more. The welcome return of a true Guild classic.
- Laminated mahogany body
- 3-piece neck with rosewood fretboard and 21 jumbo frets
- Guild Bi-Sonic pickup
- Nickel hardware and Grover tuners
- Includes case
Join the Guild of guitar-playing aficionados. Order today.
- Body Material: Laminated Mahogany
- Body Shape: Starfire Bass
- Body Back: Arched Laminated Mahogany
- Body Sides: Laminated Mahogany
- Body Top: Arched Laminated Mahogany
- Body Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Bracing: Center Block
- Purfling: Black/Ivory White
- F Holes Sound Holes: Unbound F Holes
- Body Depth: 1.69" (43mm)
- Body Length: 20.25" (514mm)
- Body Width Lower Bout: 16.38" (416mm)
- Body Binding: Ivory White with Black/White Purfling
- Neck Shape: Vintage Soft "U"
- Number of Frets: 21
- Fret Size: Jumbo
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Dot
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Fretboard: Rosewood
- Neck Material: 3-Piece Mahogany/Maple/Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Gloss Urethane
- Nut Width: 1.5" (38.1 mm)
- Scale Length: 30.75" (781 mm)
- Headstock: Newark St.
- Neck Binding: 1-Ply Ivory White
- Truss Rods: Dual-Action Head Adjust
- Truss Rod Nut: Hex
- Bridge Pickup: Guild "Bi-Sonic" Bass
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Hardware Finish: Nickel-Plated
- Bridge: Guild Combo Bridge-Tailpiece with Rosewood String Saddles
- Tuning Machines: Grover Sta-Tite Die-Cast
- String Nut: Bone
- Pickguard: None
- Truss Rod Wrench: Yes
- Strings: D'Addario EXL165 Nickel Wound Bass, Custom Light, (.045-.105 Gauges)
- Unique Features: Thinline Double Cutaway Semi-Hollow Body; Guild Combo Bridge/Tailpiece; Dual Finger Rests; Chesterfield Headstock Inlay
- Control Knobs: Black Plastic
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.