- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ibanez AEB10BBE Acoustic-Electric Bass
- Write a Review
- Product H71618
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The addition of an acoustic bass in any musical situation adds a layer of warm, low-end resonance that makes songs come alive. The Ibanez AEB10BBE Ac...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Full-sized body with rich tones and Ibanez Shape Shifter preamp.
The addition of an acoustic bass in any musical situation adds a layer of warm, low-end resonance that makes songs come alive. The Ibanez AEB10BBE Acoustic-Electric Bass has a full-sized body that provides rich tones. The 32" neck scale offers the right combination of tonal warmth, easy playability, and clear articulation.
This Ibanez is equipped with an Ivorex II nut. Stronger and more durable than bone and even harder than the original Ivorex, Ivorex II allows brilliant highs and more pronounced lows with less mid-range, which makes the AEB10BBE perfect for amplification.
The AEB10BBE sounds great plugged in via its Fishman Sonicore pickup and Ibanez AEQ-SST Shape Shifter preamp with onboard tuner. This system provides premium low-end warmth, tuning ease, and both 1/4" and XLR outputs for increased versatility.
- BodyShape: AEB Body
- Neck: Mahogany Neck
- BackSides: Mahogany Back and Sides
- Top: Spruce Top
- Rosette: Abalone Rosette
- Tuners: Black Die-Cast Tuners
- Pickup: Fishman Sonicore Pickup
- Electronics: Ibanez SST Shape Shifter Preamp with Onboard Tuner
- Outputs: Balanced ¼" and XLR Outputs
- Fretboard: Rosewood Bridge and Fretboard
- Saddle: Ivorex II Nut and Saddle
- Strings: Ibanez Coated Bass Strings
- Finishes: Black High Gloss Finish
Add a new dimension to your bass playing. Order today.
- Scale/Length: 32" (812.8mm)
- Width at Nut: 1.71" (43.5mm)
- Width at Joint: 2.28" (58mm)
- Thickness 1st Fret: 0.92" (23.5mm)
- Thickness 7th Fret: 1" (25.5mm)
- Radius: 11.8" (300mm)