- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ibanez AEB5E Acoustic-Electric Bass
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 620445 000001000 620445000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Ibanez AEB5E acoustic-electric bass delivers a punchy low end, whether amplified or not. As an unplugged acoustic bass, its agathis body and side...Click To Read More About This Product
The best of both bass worlds, for a great price.
The Ibanez AEB5E acoustic-electric bass delivers a punchy low end, whether amplified or not. As an unplugged acoustic bass, its agathis body and sides give it a warm tone.
The Ibanez piezo pickup and Ibanez AEQ-202T preamp with 2-band EQ and onboard tuner allows quick tuning and easy amplification with a natural acoustic sound.
Acoustic bass adds a tasty layer of warm, low-end resonance that makes songs come alive and arrangements sound more fleshed-out. When amplified, the Ibanez AEB5E bass guitar uses its pickup and preamp to pump the tone and offer the thump you need at whatever volume.
Case sold separately.
- Agathis back and sides
- Chrome die-cast tuners
- Ibanez piezo pickup
- Ibanez AEQ-202T 2-band preamp with onboard tuner
- Rosewood bridge and fretboard
- Ivorex II nut and saddle
- Case sold separately
Order today and add an acoustic to your bass arsenal.
- Pickup: Ibanez Piezo
- Electronics: Ibanez AEQ Preamp with 2-Band EQ and onboard tuner
- 32" Scale
- Dimensions: 16"W x 20"H x 5"D
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.