- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ibanez AFB200 Bass
Transparent Black Sunburst
- Write a Review
- H91422 000004000 H91422000004000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Artcore Bass series was designed for players that are used to solidbody basses but want the acoustic tone of a hollow body. The AFB200's 30.3" sc...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A hollowbody for today's player with vintage looks and modern feel.
The Artcore Bass series was designed for players that are used to solidbody basses but want the acoustic tone of a hollow body. The AFB200's 30.3" scale neck increases playing comfort, tone and natural low-end resonance while the acoustic body widens the palette of sounds at your disposal. The AFB200 features bridge and neck ACHB humbucking pickups that deliver classic tone, punch and extra output. The ART-1 wooden bridge gives the AFB200 an even more thumpin' natural acoustic sound. Its Sure Grip III knobs are designed for precise control with non-slip functionality and classic looks.
Case sold separately.
- Artcore 3pc Maple/Mahogany set-in neck
- Maple top/back/sides
- Bound rosewood fretboard w/Pearl dot inlay
- 22 Medium frets
- Rosewood bridge
- ACHB-2N neck pu
- ACHB-2B bridge pu
- Gold hardware
- Case sold separately
A classic through and through. Order today.
- Scale: 770mm/30.3"
- Width at Nut: 42mm
- Width at Last Fret: 63mm
- Thickness at 1st: 21.5mm
- Thickness at 12th: 24.5mm
- Radius: 400mm
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.