- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ibanez AGB200 Bass
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H91406 000002000 H91406000002000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Artcore Bass series was designed for players that are used to solidbody basses but want the acoustic tone of a hollowbody. The 30.3" scale neck i...Click To Read More About This Product
A beautiful and well-designed semi-hollow body with the feel of solidbody.
The Artcore Bass series was designed for players that are used to solidbody basses but want the acoustic tone of a hollowbody. The 30.3" scale neck increases playing comfort, tone and natural low-end resonance while the acoustic body widens the palette of sounds at your disposal. Its two covered humbucking pickups offer a wide range of tones with increased tonal warmth. The Sure Grip III Knobs are designed for precise control with non-slip functionality and classic looks. Its Gibrialtar III bridge combined with a Quick Change III tailpiece provides increased sustain and easy string changes.
Case sold separately.
- Artcore 3pc Maple/Mahogany set-in neck
- Maple top/back/sides
- Bound rosewood fretboard w/Pearl dot inlay
- 22 Medium frets
- Gibraltar III Bass bridge
- ACHB-2N neck pu
- ACHB-2B bridge pu
- Gold color hardware
- Case sold separately
It's like a piece of art. Order today.
- Scale 770mm/30.3"
- Width at Nut: 42mm
- Width at Last Fret: 63mm
- Thickness at 1st: 21.5mm
- Thickness at 12th: 24.5mm
- Radius: 400mm
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.