- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ibanez BTB745 5-String Electric Bass Guitar
Low Gloss Natural
- Write a Review
- J48298 000001000 J48298000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Evolving and perfecting, the Ibanez BTB series has always aimed at expanding the player’s full range of creative expression. The elegant, curving, ma...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Get five strings of silky smooth low-end majesty.
Evolving and perfecting, the Ibanez BTB series has always aimed at expanding the player’s full range of creative expression. The elegant, curving, massive body of select tone woods and dedicated equipment provide huge tones. Neck-through construction with a 35-in scale, a two-octave fretboard and a super-deep cutaway promise sleek playability and rich sustain. The BTB series defines what the “Boutique Bass” is all about.
The Ash wing body with a Walnut top/Mahogany back brings a superior sound attack and a firm low end. The 35-in. scale 5pc Wenge/Bubinga/Maple through-neck provide a tight low end and massive sustain. The Rosewood fretboard has Stainless Steel frets for bright tone, and with high durability. It also has a zero fret for accurate intonation and minimal string action—opening the string sound to be the same as other frets.
Electronics include Bartolini BH2 pickups for tight bottom end, a full mid range with a smooth response. Combined with the Ibanez Custom Electronics 3-band EQ w/3-way Mid frequency switch, the BTB745 allows tonal variation which covers from simple chord work to complex soloing. The Mono-rail V allows for a wider intonation adjustment range and each isolated bridge is securely locked down to the body for maximum vibration transfer without interference. D'Addario NYXL strings are installed to expand the dynamic range and harmonic response. It also includes a high-tech Neutrik locking output jack for stable and secure connections, preventing accidental disconnect or shock and vibration.
- Shape: Info not available
- Wood: Wenge/bubinga/maple
- Neck joint: Neck-through
- Scale length: 35 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Finish: Satin
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Pickup configuration: SS
- Neck: BH2
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: BH2
- Brand: Bartolini
- Series or parallel: Info not available
- Active preamp: Not applicable
- Special electronics: Info not available
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: Info not available
- Fret size: Medium
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Oval
- Nut material: Info not available
- Nut width: Info not available
- Neck width at 12 fret: Info not available
- Cutaway: Double cutaway
- Construction: Semi-hollowbody
- Body wood: Ash/mahogany
- Top wood: Walnut
- Body finish: Satin
- Orientation: Right handed
- Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, 3-band EQ
- Pickup switch: No
- Coil tap or split: No
- Tone switching: No
- Special switching: Yes
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Mono-rail V
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Die-cast
- Color: Info not available
- Number of strings: 5
- Pickguard: No
- Special features: Neutrik locking jack
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: Info not available
- Country of origin: Info not available
Call or click to order today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.