- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ibanez Gio GSR105EX 5-String Bass Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 501619 000001000 501619000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Gio GSR105EX from Ibanez is a no-frills 5-string bass with a basswood body, 1-piece maple neck, and a PPD5 pickup with Tone knob for dialing in y...Click To Read More About This Product
Sleek design and 5 strings for an extended tonal range.
The Gio GSR105EX from Ibanez is a no-frills 5-string bass with a basswood body, 1-piece maple neck, and a PPD5 pickup with Tone knob for dialing in your sound. The Ibanez GSR bass is an incredibly affordable 5-string bass and with its sleek body, it's perfect for players on a budget who desire the same features as the SR. The GSR105EX electric bass has high-output exposed pole piece bass pickups that deliver massive tone and sustain. Ibanez GSR basses offer the famous Soundgear sleekness, comfort, tone, and playability at prices that will astound. Not only do GSR Soundgears look and play great, every GSR gets the same warranty, rigorous set-up and inspection of Ibanez's more expensive axes.
Case sold separately.
- Neck Type: 1-piece GSR5 Maple
- Body: Basswood
- Frets: Medium
- Bridge: B15 bridge (16.5mm string spacing)
- Pickup: PPD5
- Hardware Color: Chrome
- Case sold separately
Experience the difference of a 5th string—add the GSR105EX to the cart now.
- Volume (1)
- Tone (1)
- Scale: 34" (864mm)
- Width at Nut: 45mm
- Width at Last Fret: 67mm
- Thickness at 1st Fret: 21mm
- Thickness at 12th Fret: 22mm
- Radius: 305mm
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.