- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ibanez GSR Mikro 5-String Bass Guitar
- Write a Review
- H86345 000001000 H86345000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Ibanez GSR Mikro basses offer anyone who needs a compact axe or the comfort of a smaller neck (especially young rockers) a real alternative to small ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A bass designed for younger players or those who want a compact and comfortable instrument at an unbelievable price.
Ibanez GSR Mikro basses offer anyone who needs a compact axe or the comfort of a smaller neck (especially young rockers) a real alternative to small basses that are really only toys. Mikros have the same warranty, high quality, and careful set-up as Ibanez's full-size SR and GSR models. The GSRM25's 28.6" scale neck is perfect for students and smaller players. GSRM25 aquires the same bridge as other full size GSRs. A sturdy B15 bridge is one feature on the well-equipped GSRM25 Mikro bass.
Case sold separately.
Neck Material: Maple
Neck Type: 28.6" scale GSRM5
Body: Basswood body
Frets: Medium frets
Inlay: Pearl dot inlay
Bridge: B15 bridge
Neck Pickup: STD J5
Bridge Pickup: STD J5
HW Color: Chrome
Get started the right way. Order now!
Width at Nut: 45mm
Width Last Fret: 67mm
Thickness 1st Fret: 21mm
Thickness 12th Fret: 22mm
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.