- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ibanez GSR100EX Soundgear Bass Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 517444 000001000 517444000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Though the GSR100EX is a fairly "no-frills" kind of bass guitar, it does feature the comfort and playability you'd get from Ibanez's more high-end So...Click To Read More About This Product
Though the GSR100EX is a fairly "no-frills" kind of bass guitar, it does feature the comfort and playability you'd get from Ibanez's more high-end Soundgear models, and it's Powerpole Dual Coil pickups give you a high output usually missing from beginner basses. The bottom side has a reasonably deep cutaway that allows good access to the lower frets. If you're going to get the hang of playing electric bass, this is a quality choice to get your chops up to snuff on.
Case sold separately.
- GSR4 neck
- Mahogany body
- Medium frets
- B10 bridge
- PPD4 pickup
- Case sold separately
Get in on the action. At this price, you can't afford not to!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.