- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ibanez GSR200B 4-String Electric Bass Guitar
- Write a Review
- J18885 000001000 J18885000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
For more than 25 years, Ibanez Soundgear series have given bass players a modern alternative. With its continued popularity, Ibanez is constantly end...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
An affordable lightweight 4-string perfect for a new player or a working musician with Phat II active powerful bass boost.
For more than 25 years, Ibanez Soundgear series have given bass players a modern alternative. With its continued popularity, Ibanez is constantly endeavoring to answer the wider needs of a variety of players, at a variety of budgets. But no matter what the specs, the heart is the same-SR continues to excite with its smooth, fast neck, lightweight body, and perfectly matched electronics. Its Phat II active bass boost adds additional low-end power more than any other basses in this price range.
Neck: GSR4 Maple
Body: Mahogany body
Inlay: White dot inlay
Frets: Medium frets
Pickups: Dynamix P neck pu, Dynamix J bridge pu
EQ: Phat II eq
Bridge: B10 bridge
Hardware color: Black
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.