- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ibanez GSR200SM 4-String Electric Bass Guitar
Natural Gray Burst
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J12092 000001000 J12092000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
You don't need to spend a fortune to get a good-looking, easy-playing, great-sounding bass guitar. The Ibanez GSR200SM is a prime example. You get a ...Click To Read More About This Product
Nicely made, great looking bass.
You don't need to spend a fortune to get a good-looking, easy-playing, great-sounding bass guitar. The Ibanez GSR200SM is a prime example. You get a rock solid maple neck with jatoba fretboard, a mahogany body with maple top, quality pickups and electronics and an attractive finish that will instill a real pride of ownership. It is a well-made bass, with all of the refinement and design excellence that come along with any Ibanez product.
The Ibanez DXH-5 pickups are broad in terms of response and have great dynamic range. Add to that the dual volume controls and the tone control, and you get a wide selection of available tones. Kick in the Phat II active bass boost and you add a low-end presence that rocks, funks and swings like you want it to.
The Ibanez inspection and setup process is among the best in the industry, and your GSR200SM bass will arrive ready to play right out of the box.
- Shape: C
- Wood: Maple
- Neck joint: 4-Bolt
- Scale length: 34"
- Truss rod: Yes
- Finish: Gloss
- Active or passive: Passive
- Configuration: Split single/single
- Neck: Split single coil
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: Single-coil
- Brand: Ibanez
- Series or parallel: Both
- Active preamp: Not applicable
- Special electronics: Phat II bass boost
- Material: Jatoba
- Radius: 12"
- Fret size: Medium
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut material: Plastic
- Nut width: 1.625" (41.3mm)
- Neck width at 12 fret:
- Style: Double cutaway
- Construction: Solidbody
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Top wood: Maple
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right-handed
- Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, master tone
- Pickup switch: No
- Coil tap or split: Not applicable
- Tone switching: No
- Special switching: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: 4-Saddle standard
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Enclosed
- Color: Black
- Number of strings: 4
- Pickguard: No
- Special features: Not applicable
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: User kit
- Country of origin: Indonesia
Order today and kick your band into high gear.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.