- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ibanez GSRM20 Mikro Short-Scale Bass Guitar
- Write a Review
- #516148 000001000 516148000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Having trouble fitting in? If it's because you're pierced and tattooed and attend a prepped out conservative school far from urban areas, we can't he...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Compact and comfortable.
Having trouble fitting in? If it's because you're pierced and tattooed and attend a prepped out conservative school far from urban areas, we can't help you. If it's because you need a smaller bass for the tour bus or running scales in cramped quarters, we can. The Ibanez Mikro electric bass offers anyone who needs a compact axe or the comfort of a smaller neck (most especially young rockers) a real alternative to small bass guitars that are really only toys.
Case sold separately.
Neck: GRSM 4, 28.60"
Body: Agathis body
Frets: Medium frets
Inlay: Pearl dot
Bridge: B10 bridge
Neck pickup: PSNDP neck pickup
Middle pickup: PSNDJ bridge pickup
Hardware color: Chrome
Case sold separately
Order today with the protection of our 45-day lowest price and total satisfaction guarantees!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.