- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ibanez GWB205 Gary Willis Signature 5-String Electric Bass
Tequila Sunrise Flat
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L72483 000001000 L72483000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Bass virtuoso Gary Willis is revered by legions of fans worldwide. In addition to having a distinguished career as a solo artist and co-founding the ...Click To Read More About This Product
The latest signature model from the esteemed bassist.
Bass virtuoso Gary Willis is revered by legions of fans worldwide. In addition to having a distinguished career as a solo artist and co-founding the legendary fusion band Tribal Tech, Willis has played and recorded with the biggest names in the business. As an artist who holds strong opinions about gear, he found deep kinship with the bass builders of Ibanez. Through the years, the release of each of his signature basses is a notable event among the bass gear press. Now, the GWB205 5-string is introduced with similar fanfare.
The signature model features his secret weapon—the Willis ramp. The ramp prevents the right hand from digging in too hard, resulting in a lighter touch for lightning fast playing and better tone.
The GWB205 features an Ash body, GWB 3-piece Maple neck with ebony Fingerboard. Three strap buttons—one on the front horn and two located in different positions behind the bridge—allow the player to ergonomically fine tune the bass according to hand positioning. An endless array of tones can be accomplished via a pair of Bartolini GWB pickups along with onboard Bartolini NTBT 2-band equalization with an EQ bypass switch. Beyond its obvious playability, the Natural Flat finish contrasted with black hardware makes for a visual impression of mystery and power.
Gig Bag included.
Trust Ibanez to make great basses. Order today.
- GWB 3-piece Maple neck
- Ash body
- Ebony fretboard with Off-set white dot inlay
- Bartolini GWB bridge pickup
- Bartolini NTBT 2-band EQ
- EQ bypass switch (push/pull)
- Std. bridge (16.5mm string spacing)
- Black hardware
- String Gauge 45-65-85-105-135
- Gig bag included
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.