- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ibanez Ibanez SR5PBLTD Premium 5-String Electric Bass
Dragon Eye Burst Low Gloss
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L71663 000001000 L71663000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Since its introduction, professional players and gear reviewers alike have been singing the praises of the Ibanez SR Premium series. Developed by t...Click To Read More About This Product
An Ibanez Premium bass with exotic woods.
Since its introduction, professional players and gear reviewers alike have been singing the praises of the Ibanez SR Premium series. Developed by the Ibanez Premium luthiers, the SR5PBLTD series shares many of the same high-end features as the highly regarded Prestige line.
The extraordinary detail found in this series is manifested in features such as super-smooth, hand-crimped frets. The Mono-rail 5S bridge enables a wider intonation adjustment range, while each isolated saddle is securely locked to the body for maximum vibration transfer with minimal sympathetic string interference.
The main feature of the new bridge is the saddles, which can be adjusted for various string spacing. The bridge was designed in an effort to meet the needs of various players who seek different string spacing. The saddles can also be easily adjusted to widen or tighten the string spacing by + / -1.5mm.
Combined with the poplar burl/birdseye maple top, the Ibanez SR5PBLTD’s African mahogany body creates a solid, well-balanced tone. The 15-piece panga panga/maple/padauk/purpleheart/walnut neck provides a striking visual detail and neck stability for years to come.
Despite its impressive list of exotic materials, this Ibanez Premium bass stays true to the original SR concept: being surprisingly light in weight—a noticeable contrast to the instrument’s thick sonic character. The big, bold tonal personality is due largely to a pair of Nordstrand Big Single (wood-covered) pickups—the kind that are well-acquainted with boutique instruments.No matter what musical texture is desired, the Ibanez Custom 3-band EQ, with EQ bypass and mid-frequency switch, can get there fast.
Get the tone you desire with this Ibanez Premium bass. Order today.
Atlas-5 15-piece panga panga/maple/Padauk/purpleheart/walnut neck with KTS titanium rods
- Poplar burl/birdseye maple top/African mahogany body
- Roasted birdseye maple fretboard with abalone oval inlay
- Medium stainless steel frets with Premium fret edge treatment
- Graph Tech black TUSQ XL nut
- Nordstrand Big Single wood covered neck pickup
- Nordstrand Big Single wood covered bridge pickup
- Ibanez Custom electronics, 3-band EQ
- EQ bypass switch (passive tone control on treble pot)
- 3-way mid frequency switch
- MR5S bridge (16.5mm string spacing)
- Black hardware
- Luminescent side dot inlay
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.