- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ibanez K5 Fieldy Signature 5-String Electric Bass Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H70433 000001000 H70433000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The K5 Fieldy Signature five-string bass delivers all the elements that the Korn bassist needs for his one-of-a-kind style and tone. It all starts wi...Click To Read More About This Product
A lightweight bass with seriously heavy tone developed with Korn's bassist.
The K5 Fieldy Signature five-string bass delivers all the elements that the Korn bassist needs for his one-of-a-kind style and tone. It all starts with a mahogany body and a durable five-piece maple/walnut neck with jatoba fretboard.
Active ADX5 humbucking pickups provide quiet yet dynamic, punchy sound from all five strings, giving you your own taste of Fieldy's signature growl. Two different-sized bobbins provide even string output individually calibrated for the neck and bridge positions. A Vari-mid EQ with sweepable midrange allows you to dial in any kind of bass sound, including Fieldy's preference of no midrange at all.
Case sold separately.
- Mahogany body
- Five-piece maple/walnut K5 neck
- Jatoba fretboard with medium frets
- Fieldy's signature K5 special fretboard inlay
- Active Dynamix 5 humbucking pickups
- Vari-mid III EQ with sweepable midrange
- Aluminum die-cast bridge
- LIghtweight hardware for a more active stage performance
- Case sold separately
- 34" scale
- Width at nut: 45mm
- Width last fret: 67mm
- Thickness 1st fret: 19.5mm
- Thickness 12th fret: 21.5mm
- Radius: 305mm
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.