- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ibanez PNB14E Parlor Acoustic-Electric Bass Guitar
- Write a Review
- K58564 000001000 K58564000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The PNB14E Parlor acoustic-electric bass guitar is a short scale acoustic bass guitar that utilizes a parlor body shape. This compact instrument is i...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Innovative, modern instrument with a classic shape.
The PNB14E Parlor acoustic-electric bass guitar is a short scale acoustic bass guitar that utilizes a parlor body shape. This compact instrument is ideal for situations such as playing on the couch, outdoors, as well as more informal occasions. However, the PBN14E Parlor acoustic-electric bass is also a valuable onstage tool. Since the 24.7" short scale is similar in feel to a regular guitar, it is more comfortable for both guitarists and electric bassists to play than a full-size acoustic bass. The shorter scale and compact parlor body also make it a more user-friendly platform for beginners.
Despite the compact body size, the PNB14E Parlor bass guitar has an impressively powerful acoustic volume. The "open pore" finish, as well as the African mahogany top, back and sides, contribute greatly to the overall tone. The neck joint being located at the 12th fret means the bridge connects at the center of the lower bout, which maximizes sonic resonance.
The "open pore" finish creates a more vintage feel, allowing the natural texture of the wood to be felt. The satin finish of the mahogany neck helps facilitate fast and smooth position changes. The Ibanez Under Saddle Pickup accurately reproduces the acoustic nature of the bass, while the Ibanez AEQ-SP2 preamp provides the extra punch of onboard EQ, and the convenience of an easy-to-read digital tuner located on the upper bout.
- African mahogany top, back sides and neck
- Ibanez under-saddle pickup
- Ibanez AEQ-SP2 preamp and tuner
- Plastic nut and saddle
- Open pore finish
- D'Addario EXP PBB190GS strings
Shallow in size, deep on bass. Order today.
- Body type: Parlor
- Cutaway: No
- Top wood: African mahogany
- Back & sides: African mahogany
- Bracing pattern: X
- Body finish: Open pore
- Orientation: Right handed
- Neck shape: PNB
- Nut width: 1.65" (42 mm)
- Fingerboard: Laurel
- Neck wood: Mahogany
- Scale length: 24.7"
- Number of frets: 18
- Neck finish: Open pore
- Pickup/preamp: Yes
- Brand: Ibanez
- Configuration: Ibanez Under Saddle Pickup
- Preamp EQ: 2-band
- Feedback filter: No
- Tuner: Yes
- Headstock overlay: Not specified
- Tuning machines: Chrome die-cast
- Bridge: Laurel
- Saddle & nut: Plastic
- Number of strings: 4
- Special features: None
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: China
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.