- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ibanez SR1306 Premium 6-String Bass
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L47733 000001000 L47733000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Professional players and gear reviewers alike have been singing the praises of the SR Premium series since its introduction. Crafted by the Ibanez Pr...Click To Read More About This Product
Select tone woods, high-profile electronics and hardware.
Professional players and gear reviewers alike have been singing the praises of the SR Premium series since its introduction. Crafted by the Ibanez Premium luthiers, the SR1306 shares many of the high-end appointments of the much-respected Prestige line.
This extraordinary attention to detail manifests itself in features like super-smooth hand-crimped frets, and the the Mono-rail 5S bridge enables a wider intonation adjustment range, and each isolated saddle is securely locked to the body for maximum vibration transfer with minimal sympathetic string interference.
The principal feature of the new bridge is the saddles can be adjusted for various string spacing. The bridge was developed in an effort to meet the needs of various players who enjoy different string spacing. The saddles can be easily adjusted to widen or tighten the string spacing by + / -1.5mm.
The SR1306’s African Mahogany body combined with an elegant Ash and Walnut top creates a solid, well-balanced tone. The 5-piece Atlas 6 neck consists of alternating layers of Panga Panga and Purpleheart, providing a striking visual detail, not to mention neck stability for years to come.
In spite of this impressive hit list of exotic materials, this Premium bass stays true to the original SR concept: being surprisingly light in weight—a noticeable contrast to the instrument’s thick sonic character. That big, bold, tonal personality is due largely to a pair of Nordstrand Big Single pickups—the kind well acquainted with boutique instruments.
No matter what musical texture is desired, the Ibanez Custom 3-Band EQ, with EQ bypass and mid-frequency switch, will get there fast. Case sold separately.
Let Ibanez take you there faster. Order today.
- Shape: Slim
- Wood: 5-piece Atlas 6
- Neck joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 34 in.
- Truss rod: Dual-action
- Finish: Satin
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Pickup configuration: SS
- Neck: Nordstrand Big Single
- Bridge: Nordstrand Big Single
- Brand: Nordstrand
- Series or parallel: Parallel
- Active preamp: Active/passive switch
- Material: Panga
- Fret size: Medium
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Custom
- Cutaway: Double cutaway
- Construction: Solidbody
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Top wood: Ash and Walnut
- Body finish: Satin
- Orientation: Right handed
- Control layout: Master volume, blend, 3-band EQ
- Tone switching: Yes
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Mono-rail 5S
- Tuning machines: Die-cast
- Color: Gold
- Number of strings: 6
- Pickguard: No
- Special features: Electronics
- Case: Sold separately
- Country of origin: Indonesia
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.