Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Ibanez SR300EB 4-String Electric Bass Guitar Blacktrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
A workhorse 4-string with tons of tone shaping options at an unbeatable price point.
The SR300EB is a handsome 4-string bass designed for the experienced player. The bass starts with an immaculately finished Mahogany body. Other features include a sturdy 5-piece Maple/Jatoba SR4 neck, a Jatoba fretboard, and an Accu-cast B120 bridge for superior string vibration transfer and precise intonation. Black hardware adds a hint of stealth.
At the heart of the SR300EB’s electronics are two PowerSpan Dual Coil pickups. Their stainless pole pieces offer higher output, clarity, and fullness than any in the SR300’s class. Accessed by the 3-way “Power Tap” switch, these proprietary pickups offer a choice of three tonal personalities: A rich humbucker sound, a pure single-coil sound, or an enhanced single coil sound—fattened by lows from the humbucker pickups. Add the ability to dial in precise tone preferences via the Ibanez Custom 3-band EQ, and the SR300EB is a musical chameleon.
- Shape: Info not available
- Wood: Maple with jatoba
- Neck joint: 4-bolt
- Scale length: 34 in.
- Truss rod: Yes
- Finish: Info not available
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Pickup configuration: HH
- Neck: Dual coil
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: Dual coil
- Brand: PowerSpan
- Series or parallel: Parallel
- Active preamp: Info not available
- Special electronics: Ibanez Custom Electronics 3-band EQ
- Material: Jatoba
- Radius: 305mmR
- Fret size: Medium
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut material: Info not available
- Nut width: 38mm
- Neck width at 12 fret: 21.5
- Cutaway: Double cutaway
- Construction: Solidbody
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Top wood: Not applicable
- Body finish: Info not available
- Orientation: Right handed
- Control layout: Master volume, balancer, 3-band EQ and 3-Way Power Tap switch
- Pickup switch: No
- Coil tap or split: Switchable
- Tone switching: Yes
- Special switching: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Accu-cast B120
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Die-cast
- Color: Black
- Number of strings: 4
- Pickguard: No
- Special features: Not applicable
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: Info not available
- Country of origin: Info not available
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.