- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ibanez SR30TH5PII SR 30th Anniversary 5-String Electric Bass Guitar
- Write a Review
- J96949 000001000 J96949000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Throughout the past 30 years, the SR series basses have evolved into one of the most popular and distinctive bass guitars in the world—the choice of ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Celebrate 30 years of the SR with five strings of smooth, woody tone.
Throughout the past 30 years, the SR series basses have evolved into one of the most popular and distinctive bass guitars in the world—the choice of players from every level—pro and novice alike. In celebrating this iconic line, Ibanez is pleased to offer four 30th Anniversary models that embody the quality, design and tone that has become the essence of the SR series.
As part of the esteemed Ibanez Premium line, the SR30TH5PII is manufactured with select tonewoods and high-profile electronics by some of the most experienced and skilled Ibanez craftsman. This 5-string bass features a semi-hollow Lacewood top and an Ash/ Mahogany back body shaped in the iconic SR design. Three oval sound holes add to the unique, artistic design of the bass, while enhancing the warm, rich resonance of the semi-hollow construction. A slightly thicker body, combined with the half-hollow construction, helps to maintain both comfort and body balance.
An Atlas-5 5pc Wenge/Bubinga neck, with Wenge fretboard, features medium frets and Abalone oval inlay. The neck end adjustment allows for easy neck adjustment without loosening the strings. The Mono-Rail V Bridge offers a wide intonation range and is the ultimate bridge for bass string isolation. Each saddle is independently and securely locked down to the body for maximum vibration transfer without interference.
Electronics include single-coil Nordstrand “Big Single” pickups, for a full-bodied, aggressive tonal texture that retains the clarity associated with single-coil pickups. The Ibanez Custom Electronics 3-band EQ, with EQ bypass switch and 3-way mid frequency switch allows for precise tonal control (250 Hz, 450 Hz, and 700 Hz). When the EQ bypass is activated, the treble-tone control knob acts as a passive tone control for the instrument’s output. This setup, combined with the warmth of the semi-hollow Mahogany body, creates a tone that is warm and “woody”, while retaining clarity and definition.
Call or click to order today!
- Shape: Info not available
- Wood: Wenge/Bubinga
- Neck joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 35 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Finish: Gloss
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Pickup configuration: SS
- Neck: Big Single
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: Big Single
- Brand: Nordstrand
- Series or parallel: Info not available
- Active preamp: Yes
- Special electronics: Not applicable
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: Info not available
- Fret size: Medium
- Number of frets: Info not available
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut material: Info not available
- Nut width: Info not available
- Neck width at 12 fret: Info not available
- Cutaway: Double cutaway
- Construction: Semi-hollowbody
- Body wood: Ash/mahogany
- Top wood: Lacewood
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Control layout: 3-band EQ, mid-frequency switch
- Pickup switch: No
- Coil tap or split: No
- Tone switching: No
- Special switching: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Mono-rail V
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Gotoh
- Color: Gold
- Number of strings: 4
- Pickguard: No
- Special features: Not applicable
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: Info not available
- Country of origin: Info not available
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.