- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ibanez SR675 5-String Electric Bass
Silver Wave Black Flat
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K64660 000001000 K64660000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This bass features an ash top with a stunning black and silver finish on a mahogany body, as well as the new Accu-cast B505 bridge. The ash top offer...Click To Read More About This Product
Get superb adjustability and versatile tone with this gorgeous 5-string.
This bass features an ash top with a stunning black and silver finish on a mahogany body, as well as the new Accu-cast B505 bridge. The ash top offers superior tonal clarity and attack, while the mahogany body delivers a warm and fat low end. The principal feature of the new bridge is the saddles can be adjusted for various string spacing. The bridge was developed in an effort to meet the needs of various players who enjoy different string spacing. The saddles can be easily adjusted to widen or tighten the string spacing by +/- 1.5mm. It also allows for precise intonation and delivers excellent string-to-body vibration.
The thin, sturdy, and stable jatoba/walnut neck offers superior playability when combined with the extended neck joint, making the upper frets easily accessible. The truss rod adjustment at the neck pocket allows you to easily fine-tune the neck without loosening the strings. The Ibanez Custom 3-band electronics and 3-way mid-frequency switch allow for precise tonal control with EQ points at 250 Hz, 450 Hz, and 700 Hz. The Bartolini BH2 dual-coil pickups, with their lower resonant frequency, provide a balanced warm response, tighter bottom end, and a fuller midrange.
The smooth fast neck, lightweight body, and perfectly matched electronics, are engineered to satisfy the particular needs of bassists, as well as inspire their creativity.
- Mahogany body, Ash top
- 5-piece Jatoba/Walnut neck
- Bartolini BH-2 pickups, Ibanez Custom 3-band EQ w/ bypass switch and mid-frequency switch
- Accucast B506 bridge
The innovative Ibanez SR675 will inspire you to your creative peak. Order today.
- Shape: Not specified
- Wood: Jatoba/Walnut
- Neck joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 34 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Finish: Satin
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Pickup configuration: SS
- Neck: BH2
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: BH2
- Brand: Bartolini
- Series or parallel:
- Active preamp: Custom Ibanez
- Special electronics: 3-band EQ
- Radius: 305mm
- Fret size: Jumbo
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Pearloid block
- Nut material: Info not available
- Nut width: 45mm
- Cutaway: Double cutaway
- Construction: Solidbody
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Top wood: Ash
- Body finish: Satin
- Orientation: Right handed
- Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, 3-Band EQ
- Pickup switch: No
- Coil tap or split: No
- Tone switching: Yes
- Special switching: Yes
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Accucast B505
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Gotoh die-cast
- Color: Gold
- Number of strings: 5
- Pickguard: No
- Special features: Not applicable
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: Info not available
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.