- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ibanez SRMD205 SR Mezzo 5-String Medium-Scale Bass
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L72479 000001000 L72479000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Despite inheriting the sleek and sophisticated beauty of the revolutionary SR bass, the SR Mezzo was designed to be fun to play. The SR Mezzo’s 32” m...Click To Read More About This Product
A 32-inch scale for easy playing with rich low-end.
Despite inheriting the sleek and sophisticated beauty of the revolutionary SR bass, the SR Mezzo was designed to be fun to play. The SR Mezzo’s 32” medium scale allows for both easy playing and a rich low-end. The SR Mezzo’s full sonic palette will make hitting the stage a blast. No matter the style of music, the SR Mezzo fits you perfectly.
The SR Mezzo’s compact, lightweight body and shorter scale offer effortless playability.Featuring a Poplar body and a newly-designed pickguard, a smooth Maple neck and Maple fretboard with medium frets allow for a clear tone and attack. Electronics consist of an Ibanez Custom Electronics 2-band EQ and an Ibanez DXP neck pickup and DXJ bridge pickup for extra punch. The B15 bridge allows fully adjustable intonation and solid tuning stability.
A full Sound That Fits! Ibanez introduces the latest chapter of the ongoing SR story, the SR Mezzo. Case sold separately.
Trust Ibanez to make a great bass. Order today.
- SRMD5 Maple neck
- 812mm/32" scale
- Poplar body
- Maple fretboard with Black dot inlay
- Medium frets
- Dynamix P neck pickup
- Dynamix J bridge pickup
- Ibanez Custom Electronics 2-band EQ
- B15W bridge (18mm string spacing)
- Chrome hardware
- Case sold separately
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.