- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Jackson JS Series Spectra Bass JS3QV 5-String
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L57325 000002000 L57325000002000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Jackson JS Series Spectra Bass JS3QV, with its offset body style, was designed with the artist in mind. The poplar body with quilt maple top...Click To Read More About This Product
A 5-string leviathan instrument where versatile style and enormous sound collide.
The Jackson JS Series Spectra Bass JS3QV, with its offset body style, was designed with the artist in mind. The poplar body with quilt maple top features a large upper horn that evenly distributes weight throughout the instrument, providing perfect balance by reducing neck dive for hours of comfortable playing.
A graphite-reinforced bolt-on maple neck with scarf joint design generates formidable sustain, while the speed neck contour and 12"-16" compound radius laurel fingerboard (with 24 frets) make for lightning-fast playability.
The Spectra Bass JS3QV provides a sound that is as unique as the bassist playing it. Whether it be funk, hard rock or gospel, dual passive Jackson medium-output humbucking pickups create a monstrous low-end growl, while a HiMass bridge provides rock-solid stability, improved sustain and bolder tone.
Tone can be further refined and tweaked with a two-way toggle switch for pickup coil splitting, 3-band EQ (active only), blend control and volume control (with push/pull selector to bypass or engage the active circuit for the 3-band EQ).
With the push/pull selector, you’ll never have to fear a battery running out and losing sound. A quick pull on the volume knob will bypass the active circuit, making it easy to regain sound from the bass without the use of battery power.
Offering more boom for your buck, the 35”-scale Spectra Bass JS3QV now comes in a vivid Alien Burst finish with black nickel hardware and a unique Jackson 3x2 headstock with an understated J logo.
Grab this gorgeous and versatile 5-string bass.
- Shape: C
- Wood: Maple
- Neck joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 35 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Finish: Satin
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Pickup configuration: HH
- Neck: Medium-Output Humbucking
- Bridge: Medium-Output Humbucking
- Brand: Jackson
- Series or parallel: Parallel
- Active preamp: Active/passive switch
- Material: Laurel
- Radius: Compound
- Fret size: Jumbo
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut material: Plastic
- Nut width: 1.75" (44.45 mm)
- Cutaway: Double cutaway
- Construction: Solidbody
- Body wood: Poplar
- Top wood: Quilt veneer
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Control layout: Volume (Push/Pull Selector for Active/Passive option), Blend, 3-Band EQ (Active Only)
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Hi-Mass
- Tuning machines: Die-cast
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 5
- Pickguard: No
- Special features: Electronics
- Case: Sold separately
- Country of origin: Indonesia
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.