- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Jackson JS1X Concert Bass Minion
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L25759 000005000 L25759000005000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Ideal for little shredders, the new JS Series Concert Bass Minion JS1X features a shortened 28.6" scale length, poplar body, one-piece bolt-on maple ...Click To Read More About This Product
Massive low-end thunder in a compact package.
Ideal for little shredders, the new JS Series Concert Bass Minion JS1X features a shortened 28.6" scale length, poplar body, one-piece bolt-on maple neck with graphite reinforcement rods and a 12" radius amaranth fingerboard with 22 jumbo frets and pearloid sharkfin inlays.
A Jackson P style neck pickup and Jackson J style bridge pickup power this 4-string bass, which also features a pair of volume knobs, hardtail bridge with black base plate and Jackson-branded locking tuners.
The Concert Bass Minion JS1X is available in Neon Green, Pavo Purple, Satin Black or Satin Silver with black hardware. Case sold separately.
- Poplar body with short-scale, bolt-on maple neck
- 12"-radius amaranth fingerboard with pearloid sharkfin inlays
- Jackson P-style neck and Jackson J-style bridge pickups
- Hardtail bridge with black base plate and Jackson-branded locking tuners
Get a bass that will inspire. Order today.
- Shape: C
- Wood: 1-Piece maple
- Neck joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 28.6 in. (726 mm)
- Truss rod: Standard
- Finish: Satin
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Pickup configuration: SS
- Middle: Jackson P style pickup
- Bridge: Jackson J style pickup
- Brand: Jackson
- Series or parallel: Parallel
- Material: Amaranth
- Radius: 12 in.
- Fret size: Jumbo
- Number of frets: 22
- Inlays: Pearloid Sharkfin
- Nut material: Synthetic bone
- Nut width: 1.5 in. (38.1 mm)
- Cutaway: Double cutaway
- Construction: Solidbody
- Body wood: Poplar
- Top wood: Poplar
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, master tone
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Hardtail Bridge with Black Base Plate
- Tuning machines: Die-cast
- Color: Black
- Number of strings: 4
- Pickguard: No
- Special features: Pickups, Compact size
- Case: Sold separately
- Country of origin: China
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.