- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Kydd Basses 42 Long 5-String Upright Bass
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 516069 000010000 516069000010000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The 42 Long 5-String Upright Bass features a curly maple neck and body, and a Granadillo fingerboard. It also has a Fishman BP 100 transducer....Click To Read More About This Product
The real feel and sound of a traditional upright bass.
The 42 Long 5-String Upright Bass features a curly maple neck and body, and a Granadillo fingerboard. It also has a Fishman BP 100 transducer.
- Body/neck: Curly maple
- Fingerboard: Granadillo
- String length: 42"
- Overall length: 47-1/2"
- Weight: 9 lbs.
- Pickups: Fishman BP 100 transducer
- Strings: KYDD flatwound
- Soft bag included
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.