- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Lakland Skyline 44-02 4-String Bass
Natural Maple Fretboard
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #517720 000010063 517720000010063
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
A Lakland humbucker (bridge) and a single-coil (neck) are teamed with the same 3-band active preamp used in the US-made 55-94 to let you dial in an i...Click To Read More About This Product
Xtreme tonal versatility.
A Lakland humbucker (bridge) and a single-coil (neck) are teamed with the same 3-band active preamp used in the US-made 55-94 to let you dial in an incredible range of tones. 3-way toggle splits coils for increased tonal range. It has that deep Lakland cutaway on the high register side of the neck that allows easy access to highest frets for throwing licks on top of your grooves. Ash body with quilt maple top.
Lakland luthiers now do their fret work using Plek technology to assure optimum playability. Plek is a CAD/CAM machine with scanning capability. It was developed to perform high-speed, highly accurate fret dressing, nut and bridge slotting and shaping, and engraving work. When used by an experienced luthier, the Plek machine produces necks with fretwork and action that equal the very best handwork and does it consistently. Case sold separately.
- Ash body
- Quilt maple top
- Lakland pickups (humbucker in bridge position, single-coil at the neck)
- 3-band active preamp
- 3-way toggle for coil splitting
- 22 frets
- 34" scale
- Case sold separately
A wonderful instrument you'll find feels familiar the first time you play it. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.