- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Lakland Skyline 44-51 Maple Fretboard 4-String Electric Bass Guitar
- Write a Review
- J57022 000001000 J57022000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Lakland Skyline 44-51 shares the same slab body aesthetics of the US 44-51 and the same Lakland hybrid pickup as the US-made 44-51M. The 44-51 ca...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Classic looks and tone from a high-quality, modern instrument.
The Lakland Skyline 44-51 shares the same slab body aesthetics of the US 44-51 and the same Lakland hybrid pickup as the US-made 44-51M. The 44-51 captures the rich and defined power of those early basses that revolutionized the four-string low-end world. The tone and power of a well-preserved vintage instrument with flawless Lakland fretwork and neck refinements make this another of our modern classics.
Call or click to order today!
Shape: Info not available
Neck joint: Bolt-on
Scale length: 34"
Truss rod: Standard
Active or passive pickups: Passive
Pickup configuration: Split single-coil
Neck: Not applicable
Middle: Split single-coil
Bridge: Not applicable
Series or parallel: Info not available
Active preamp: Not applicable
Special electronics: Not applicable
Fret size: Info not available
Number of frets: 20
Nut material: Delrin
Nut width: Info not available
Neck width at 12 fret: Info not available
Cutaway: Double cutaway
Body wood: Ash
Top wood: Not applicable
Body finish: Gloss
Orientation: Right handed
Control layout: Master volume, tone
Pickup switch: No
Coil tap or split: No
Tone switching: No
Special switching: No
Bridge type: Fixed
Bridge design: Standard
Tailpiece: Not applicable
Tuning machines: Die-cast
Number of strings: 4
Special features: Not applicable
Case: Sold separately
Accessories: Info not available
Country of origin: Info not available
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.