- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Lakland Skyline 55-01 5-String Bass Guitar
Natural Maple Fretboard
- Write a Review
- 517702 000010063 517702000010063
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Skyline 55-01 Electric Bass Guitar retains all the key features that have made Lakland the choice of professionals: ash body, flat-sawn maple nec...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
All the key features that have made Lakland the choice of professionals.
The Skyline 55-01 Electric Bass Guitar retains all the key features that have made Lakland the choice of professionals: ash body, flat-sawn maple neck, a choice of fretboard woods, Bartolini MK1 split-coil soapbar pickups, and 3-band buffered active preamp. Controls include cut/boost bass, mid, and treble; a panning-style pickup blend; and master volume (with pull-out switching to bypass EQ). 35" scale.
Lakland luthiers now do their fret work using Plek technology to assure optimum playability. Plek is a CAD/CAM machine with scanning capability. It was developed to perform high-speed, highly accurate fret dressing, nut and bridge slotting and shaping, and engraving work. When used by an experienced luthier, the Plek machine produces necks with fretwork and action that equal the very best handwork and does it consistently. Case sold separately.
- Ash body
- Flat-sawn maple neck
- A choice of fretboard woods (maple or rosewood)
- Bartolini MK1 split-coil soapbar pickups
- 3-band buffered active preamp
- Controls include cut/boost bass, mid, and treble, a panning-style pickup blend, and master volume (with pull-out switching to bypass EQ)
- 35" scale
- Case sold separately
A great 5-string bass within just about anybody's price range. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.