Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 9 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
NS Design CR Series 4-String Electric Double Basstrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Top Rated
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Deluxe, Czech Republic-crafted version of the WAV 4.
European maple neck and body with a flamed maple face. The neck has a traditional profile and is fitted with a Macassar ebony fingerboard. An active 18V hum-canceling preamp with volume, bass EQ, and treble EQ controls is wired to both a Polar bridge-mounted piezo and an EMG magnetic pickup.
The CR Series Upright Bass comes with a foldable chrome-plated tripod stand, a padded Cordura bag for the bass, and an interior bag for the tripod stand.
- European maple neck and body
- Flamed maple face
- Traditional upright neck shape
- Active 18V hum-canceling preamp
- Volume control
- Bass and treble EQ controls
- Blend control
- Polar bridge-mounted piezo
- EMG magnetic pickup
- Foldable chromeplated tripod stand
- 20:1 ratio Schaller tuners
- Ebony nut
- Dual action, removable truss rod
- Black phenolic bridge
Plays easily, feels like an upright, the electronics give you any tone you want, and the price is way under the U.S. series models. Order today.
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.