- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
LTD H-1004SE Electric Bass
- Product L42524
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Part of the LTD Deluxe Series that’s designed for professional musical applications on stage and in the studio, the H-1004SE is a special edition tha...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Neck-through design, long scale and active electronics for the working bassist.
Part of the LTD Deluxe Series that’s designed for professional musical applications on stage and in the studio, the H-1004SE is a special edition that is based on the rare and coveted ESP Horizon bass.
Serious players will love the feel of this neck-thru-body design that pairs a mahogany body with a solid burled maple top. Its 35” scale will ensure great string tension even when downtuned, and it offers a great-feeling five-piece maple/bubinga neck with 24-fret rosewood fingerboard.
Components on the H-1004SE include high-quality tuners and bridge from Gotoh, but it is highlighted by the inclusion of Nordstrand Big Splits hum-cancelling pickups, along with an ABQ-3MS 3-band EQ.
This setup gives you incredible flexibility in tone, with an active/passive mini-switch, a mid-frequency selection mini-switch (800Hz or 400Hz), individual bass, treble, and mid EQ controls, and master volume and balance controls. Case sold separately. Also available as a 5-string (LTD H-1005SE Electric Bass).
Stand out with this pro-level bass from ESP. Order today.
- Shape: Extra thin U
- Wood: Maple/Bubinga
- Neck joint: Neck-through
- Scale length: 35 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Finish: Gloss
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Pickup configuration: HH
- Middle: Nordstrand Big Splits
- Bridge: Nordstrand Big Splits
- Brand: Nordstrand
- Series or parallel: Parallel
- Active preamp: Active/passive switch
- Special electronics: 3-band EQ
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 15.75 in.
- Fret size: Extra-jumbo
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut material: Molded
- Nut width: 1.575 in. (40 mm)
- Cutaway: Double cutaway
- Construction: Solidbody
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Top wood: Figured maple
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Control layout: Master volume, balance, 3-band EQ
- Tone switching: Yes, mid freq
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: 4-Saddle adjustable Gotoh
- Tuning machines: Gotoh die-cast
- Color: Black
- Number of strings: 4
- Pickguard: No
- Special features: Electronics
- Case: Hardshell case
- Country of origin: South Korea
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.