- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Player Precision Bass Pau Ferro Fingerboard Left-Handed
Condition 2 - Blemished 3-Color Sunburst 190839752987
- L22056 005001003 L22056005001003
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
There’s nothing more classic than a Fender electric bass, and the Player Left handed Precision Bass is as authentic as it gets—genuine Fe...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Genuine Fender style and tone.
There’s nothing more classic than a Fender electric bass, and the Player Left handed Precision Bass is as authentic as it gets—genuine Fender style and the rumbling, seismic sound that spawned a thousand imitations. With its smooth playing feel and spotlight-ready style, this thunderous bass is ready to enter the studio or prowl the stage and help show the world your creative vision.
Respecting heritage while maintaining innovative spirit, the fat, punchy Player Series split-coil Precision Bass middle pickup is packed with legendary Fender bass tone, turned up to 11 for modern ears. Master volume and tone controls are close to hand to shape the pickup’s powerful voice so you can easily craft your sound.
The “Modern C”-shaped maple neck’s hosts a 9.5”-radius Pau Ferro fingerboard with 20 medium-jumbo frets that are ideal for almost any playing style, while the 4-saddle bridge is engineered for accurate intonation and easy action adjustment so you can personalize the feel to your playing style and taste.
Other features include a 3-ply pickguard, synthetic bone nut, vintage-style disc string trees, open-gear tuning machines and a four-bolt “F”-stamped neck plate that marks this instrument as the real deal—as Fender as it gets.
A modern classic with genuine Fender sound, style and feel, the Player Left-Handed Precision Bass is ready to pump out some serious low end. Case sold separately.
Be sure to check out the complete selection of Fender Player Precision Basses available at Musician's Friend.
- Alder body with gloss finish
- One Player Series split-coil Precision Bass middle pickup
- Master volume and tone controls
- “Modern C"-shaped neck profile
- 9.5"-radius Pau Ferro fingerboard
Move up with a classic. Order today.
- Shape: C
- Wood: Maple
- Neck joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 34 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Finish: Satin
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Pickup configuration: Split single-coil
- Middle: Player Series Alnico 5 Split Single-Coil Precision Bass
- Brand: Fender
- Series or parallel: Not applicable
- Active preamp: No
- Special electronics: None
- Material: Pau Ferro
- Radius: 9.5 in.
- Fret size: Medium-jumbo
- Number of frets: 20
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut material: Synthetic bone
- Nut width: 1.625 in. (41.3 mm)
- Cutaway: Double cutaway
- Construction: Solidbody
- Body wood: Alder
- Top wood: Alder
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Left handed
- Control layout: Master volume, tone
- Pickup switch: No
- Coil tap or split: No
- Tone switching: No
- Special switching: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: 4-Saddle adjustable
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Open-geared
- Color: Nickel/chrome
- Number of strings: 4
- Pickguard: Yes
- Special features: Pickups
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: Mexico
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.