- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
BTB747 7-String Electric Bass Guitar
Condition 1 - Mint Low Gloss Natural
- J82810 004001000 J82810004001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The ever-evolving Ibanez BTB series has always aimed to expand the player’s range of creative expression. The elegantly contoured, massive body of se...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Explore the far reaches of the sonic spectrum with seven strings of range.
The ever-evolving Ibanez BTB series has always aimed to expand the player’s range of creative expression. The elegantly contoured, massive body of select tone woods combines with dedicated hardware and electronics to produce huge, rich tones. Neck-through construction, a two-octave fretboard, and a super-deep cutaway, promise sleek playability and enduring sustain. The BTB series defines what the “Boutique Bass” is all about.
The Ibanez BTB747 is a 7-string bass featuring an Ash wing body, with a Walnut top/Mahogany back, for a sound that is deep and rich. The 35” scale, 9pc Maple/Jatoba/Walnut through-neck supports superior tone, and encourages massive sustain. A Jatoba fretboard sports highly-durable Stainless Steel frets, to create a bright, articulate sound, and a “zero” fret provides accurate intonation, while allowing open strings to ring with the same resonance as notes played up the neck.
Electronics include Bartolini BH2 pickups for a tight bottom-end, punchy mid-range, and smooth response. Combined with the Ibanez Custom Electronics 3-band EQ, w/EQ bypass switch, the BTB747 contains tonal variations that enhance simple chord work, as well as complex soloing. The Mono-rail V bridge allows for a wide range of adjustment, with each isolated saddle securely locked down to the body for optimum vibration transfer, and minimal sympathetic string interference. A high-tech Neutrik locking output jack insures a secure connection, preventing accidental disconnect.
Call or click to order today!
- Shape: Info not available
- Wood: Maple/Jatoba/Walnut
- Neck joint: Bolt-on
- Scale length: 35 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Finish: Gloss
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Pickup configuration: HH
- Neck: Bartolini BH2
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: Bartolini BH2
- Brand: Bartolini
- Series or parallel: Info not available
- Active preamp: Not applicable
- Special electronics: Not applicable
- Material: Jatoba
- Radius: Info not available
- Fret size: Info not available
- Number of frets: Info not available
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut material: Bone
- Nut width: Info not available
- Neck width at 12 fret: Info not available
- Cutaway: Double cutaway
- Construction: Solidbody
- Body wood: Ash/mahogany
- Top wood: Walnut
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Control layout: Master volume, 3-band EQ with bypass switch
- Pickup switch: No
- Coil tap or split: No
- Tone switching: No
- Special switching: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Mono-rail V bridge
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Die-cast
- Color: Cosmo black
- Number of strings: 7
- Pickguard: No
- Special features: Not applicable
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: Info not available
- Country of origin: Info not available
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.