- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Ortega Deep Series 5 D558-4 Walnut Acoustic-Electric Bass
Open Pore Natural
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L69699 000001000 L69699000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Ortega Deep Series 5 D558-4 Walnut Acoustic-Electric Bass has much to offer the bassist looking to explore more acoustic-style tones. It features...Click To Read More About This Product
All the right stuff and a solid top for the bass player on the go.
The Ortega Deep Series 5 D558-4 Walnut Acoustic-Electric Bass has much to offer the bassist looking to explore more acoustic-style tones. It features a two-way truss-rod for getting the action just right, a cutaway for soloing, a solid top and open-pore finish.
Plugged in, the D558-4 really delivers. Loaded with versatile electronics, the sound is balanced across the entire range. Phase switch and a 3-band EQ let you quickly reduce feedback and find the right tone for each performance.
Case sold separately.
Designed from scratch, the priority of the Ortega nylon preamp EQ was to support the natural sound of your nylon-stringed instrument. Your personal preferred tone can be adjusted by the special nylon-voiced EQ.
• Phase turn switch to eliminate feedback frequencies
• Bass/mid/treble controls
• Extremely fast and accurate two color display tuner
• One touch – signal muted
• Pickup with separate crystals to catch every string 100% perfect*
Plugged in or not, this bass sounds great. Order today.
- 4-string 32” medium scale
- Solid spruce top
- Venetian cutaway
- Walnut back & sides
- Mahogany neck
- Open-pore finish on all
- Techwood fretboard & bridge
- Black ABS binding with black & white ABS purfling
- 4.8" (122 mm) body depth
- 1.77" (45mm) nut width
- 22 frets
- 2-way truss rod
- Gold die-cast tuning machines
- Ortega MagusPro bass preamp/pickup system with built-in tuner
- D’Addario EXPPBB170 acoustic bass strings
- Case sold separately
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.