- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Rogue SX100B Series II Electric Bass Guitar
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- Product H11150
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Rogue SX100B 4-string electric bass guitar is a great-playing little axe featuring a smaller, lighter body that shoulders everywhere will appreci...Click To Read More About This Product
Less heft with great playability!
The Rogue SX100B 4-string electric bass guitar is a great-playing little axe featuring a smaller, lighter body that shoulders everywhere will appreciate. It has a bolt-on, 34"-scale maple neck with a rosewood fretboard and dot inlays. Thick, durable, high-gloss finish on body, neck, and headstock. Chrome hardware. With split-coil pickup and tone and volume controls. A fine beginner instrument with less heft and great playability!
Case sold separately
- Basswood dual cutaway body
- Bolt-on maple neck with rosewood fingerboard
- High-mass adjustable saddle bridge
- P-style split coil neck pickup
- Master volume and tone controls
- Geared, covered tuners
- Chrome Hardware
- Case sold separately
- 34" scale length
- 24 frets
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.