Why Shop With Us?
Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.Learn More
2-Year Free Warranty on Guitars
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.Contact Us for Details
We're Here for You
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.Contact Us
MON - FRI 5 AM - 8 PM PT
SAT - SUN 6 AM - 7 PM PT
Schecter Guitar Research C-4 Apocalypse Electric Bass Guitar Rusty Greytrue true
Musician's Friend Rewards
This oversized item has special shipping requirements
- Free Shipping
- Flexible Financing
- Lowest Price
Gold Coverage Protection
Protect your gear
Gold Coverage Protection
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
A bass as tough and aggressive as its namesake
- Satin-finished swamp ash body
- 34" scale maple/paduak neck with 24-fret ebony fretboard
- Apocalypse Bass humbucker with series/split/parallel switching
- Custom-4 high-mass bridge offers a choice of top-mount or through body stringing
Buy this bass for aggressive tone and modern versatility
C-4 Apocalypse Electric Bass Guitar Specifications:Neck
- Shape: Thin C
- Wood: Maple/paduak
- Neck joint: Set
- Scale length: 34 in.
- Truss rod: Dual-action
- Finish: Satin
- Active or passive pickups: Passive
- Pickup configuration: HH
- Neck: Humbucker
- Bridge: Humbucker
- Brand: Schecter
- Series or parallel: Both
- Active preamp: No
- Special electronics: Series/split/parallel switching
- Material: Ebony
- Radius: 16 in.
- Fret size: Extra-jumbo
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Glow-in-the-dark side dots MoP Triangle at fret 12 and 24
- Nut material: TUSQ
- Nut width: Not specified
- Cutaway: Double cutaway
- Construction: Solidbody
- Body wood: Swamp ash
- Top wood: Not applicable
- Body finish: Satin
- Orientation: Right handed
- Control layout: Master volume, tone, blend
- Pickup switch: 3-Way
- Coil tap or split: Yes
- Tone switching: No
- Special switching: Yes
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: High-mass adjustable
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Grover
- Color: Black
- Number of strings: 4
- Pickguard: No
- Special features: Long-scale
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: Korea
- Free Standard Ground shipping (48 contiguous states, some overweight and Used/Vintage items excluded).
- Orders placed before 3 p.m. ET usually ship the same business day.
Every guitar or bass you purchase from Musician's Friend (electric or acoustic, New or Open Box) includes two years of protection from manufacturer defects.
Our Gear Advisers are available to guide you through your entire shopping experience. Call or Chat for expert advice and to hear the latest deals.