- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Schecter Guitar Research Damien Platinum 5 Electric Bass Guitar
- Write a Review
- J05250 000001000 J05250000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Damien Platinum 5 5-string electric bass exudes custom design at a price that's perfect for any musician and almost any budget. It features quali...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Custom looks and feel on a 5-string without the custom price tag.
The Damien Platinum 5 5-string electric bass exudes custom design at a price that's perfect for any musician and almost any budget. It features quality components such as a mahogany body with arched top, a 3-piece maple neck with rosewood fretboard and two EMG 40HZ pickups with Master Volume, Blend and 2-Band EMG Active E/Q controls. You can dial in any sound you're looking for whether it's fat, round low end or cutting, tone with tones of grit. And with the low B string, no tuning is out of reach.
- Construction: Set-Neck w/Ultra Access
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Top Contour: Arched Top
- Binding: Silver/Platinum Multi-ply
- Neck Material: Maple 3-pc
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood
- Inlays: Platinum Bats
- Scale: 35" (863mm)
- Frets: 24 X-Jumbo
- Fretboard Radius: 16" (406mm)
- Neck Shape: Thin ˜C'
- Thickness: @ 1st Fret- .787" (20mm)/ @ 12th Fret- .866" (22mm)
- Nut Width: 1.771" (45mm)
- Nut: Graph Tech XL Black Tusq
- Truss Rod: 2-Way Adjustable Rod w/ 5/32" (4mm) Allen Nut
- Bridge Pickup: EMG 40HZ
- Neck Pickup: EMG 40HZ
- Controls: Master Volume/Blend/2-Band EMG Active E/Q
- Battery Compartment: 9-volt Clip-in Battery Compartment
- Hardware Color: Satin Chrome
- Bridge: Schecter Custom String Thru (or Top Load)
- Tuners: Grover Bass 144 Series
- Knobs: Metal Knurled w/ Set Screw
Pick one up today!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.