- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Schecter Guitar Research Sixx Electric Bass
Pelham Blue Black Pickguard
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L19597 000001001 L19597000001001
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Nikki Sixx Schecter Sixx Bass has all the style and attitude of Nikki Sixx with all the Schecter goodness you expect. Designed to Nikki's specifi...Click To Read More About This Product
A bass designed by the legend himself, Nikki Sixx.
The Nikki Sixx Schecter Sixx Bass has all the style and attitude of Nikki Sixx with all the Schecter goodness you expect. Designed to Nikki's specifications, the Sixx bass is comfortable to play live and in the studio. The reversed offset body shape features mahogany wings attached to a maple/walnut multi- ply thru-neck that produces powerfully dynamic tone and outstanding sustain.
The Sixx is loaded with other great features such as a high-mass bridge which can be either top-loaded or strung-through-body, a smooth-playing rosewood fingerboard, EMG active pickups, Grover MINI tuners, and a handy kill switch.
Made from three pieces of maple and two center strips of walnut, the neck is a well-balanced combination of select tonewoods taking the brighter, more defined voice of maple and paring it with the warmth and darkness of walnut. The thru-neck construction allows the acoustic properties of the instrument to shine via perfect string vibration transfer to the body and bridge.
The active EMG LJX/PX set provides you with optimal flexibility and range for new dimensions in tone. The split single-coil PX adds warmth and incredible low-end punch while the LJX provides tight mid-range punch and dynamic high end response for a well-defined attack. Used separately or in combination, they offer unsurpassed flexibility in bass tones to accommodate both modern and traditional bass playing styles.
The specially machined Grover MINI tuners are lightweight, compact and durable for modern electric basses and have a gear ratio of 20:1 to achieve smooth and effortless fine tuning. The sealed gear box has permanent lubrication that makes the MINI friction-free for life.
Case sold separately.
- Shape: C
- Wood: Maple with walnut
- Neck joint: Neck-through
- Scale length: 34 in.
- Truss rod: Dual-action
- Finish: Gloss
- Active or passive pickups: Active
- Pickup configuration: SS
- Neck: PX
- Middle: Not applicable
- Bridge: LJX
- Brand: EMG
- Series or parallel: Series
- Active preamp: Yes
- Special electronics: Kill switch
- Material: Rosewood
- Radius: 12 in.
- Fret size: Extra-jumbo
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut material: Tusq
- Nut width: 1.65 in. (42mm)
- Cutaway: Double cutaway
- Construction: Solidbody
- Body wood: Mahogany
- Top wood: Mahogany
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Control layout: Volume 1, volume 2, EMG active tone
- Pickup switch: Not applicable
- Coil tap or split: Not applicable
- Tone switching: No
- Special switching: No
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: 4-Saddle adjustable
- Tailpiece: Not applicable
- Tuning machines: Die-cast
- Color: Chrome
- Number of strings: 4
- Pickguard: Yes
- Special features: Pickups
- Case: Sold separately
- Accessories: None
- Country of origin: South Korea
Get signature tone and show-stopping style. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.