- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Schecter Guitar Research SLS Elite-4 Evil Twin Electric Bass
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L45003 000001000 L45003000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The sinister sibling of the SLS Elite-4 Bass, the SLS Evil Twin-4 delivers the same performance details with a darker visual impact. A carbon fiber-r...Click To Read More About This Product
Fishman Fluence pickups for elite performance.
The sinister sibling of the SLS Elite-4 Bass, the SLS Evil Twin-4 delivers the same performance details with a darker visual impact.
A carbon fiber-reinforced 7-ply Maple/Walnut/Padauk ultra-thin Thru-Neck meets a premium swamp-ash body, and is then treated with an ultra-access heel carve for comfortable playing in all positions of the 34" scale neck and unencumbered access to all 24 X-Jumbo stainless steel frets.
The premium electronics package features Fishman’s Fluence bass pickups, offering incredible power with stunning clarity and warmth, and a generous assortment of tone-sculpting options at the player’s fingertips including a 2-band EQ, single-coil switching option via the volume push-pull, and 3- way switch for alternate voicing and mid-cut selections.
Ensuring that the foundation you lay for your bandmates is solid and consistent, premium components including a GraphTech BlackTusq nut, Schecter Custom bridge, and Grover 144 tuners keep your tuning exactly where you want it.
Available in Satin Black with Rusty Grey back and sides and pearloid Roman Numeral fretboard inlay, the SLS Evil Twin-4 has head-turning looks to match its tone and playability. Case sold separately.
Grab a bass that's made for the stage. Order today.
- Shape: Thin C
- Wood: Maple with graphite reinforcement
- Neck joint: Neck-through
- Scale length: 34 in.
- Truss rod: Dual-action
- Finish: Gloss
- Active or passive pickups: Active
- Pickup configuration: HH
- Neck: Fluence Bass Soapbar
- Bridge: Fluence Bass Soapbar
- Brand: Fishman
- Series or parallel: Parallel
- Active preamp: Yes
- Special electronics: 2-band EQ
- Material: Ebony
- Radius: 16 in.
- Fret size: Extra-jumbo stainless steel
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut material: Tusq
- Nut width: 1.5 in. (38.1 mm)
- Cutaway: Double cutaway
- Construction: Solidbody
- Body wood: Swamp ash
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Control layout: Master Volume (Push-Pull for Single Coil)/Blend/2-Band Fishman EQ/3-Way Toggle Voicing Switch (1-Classic, 2-Funk, 3-Modern)
- Coil tap or split: Yes
- Tone switching: Yes
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: Custom bass string thru (or top load)
- Tuning machines: Grover
- Color: Black
- Number of strings: 4
- Pickguard: No
- Special features: Electronics
- Case: Sold separately
- Country of origin: South Korea
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.