- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Schecter Guitar Research SLS Elite-5 5-String Electric Bass
Antique Fade Burst
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L45150 000001000 L45150000001000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Bringing Schecter’s beloved SLS Elite line to a whole new audience, the SLS Elite-5 Bass will satisfy even the most discriminating bassist. A carbon ...Click To Read More About This Product
High-tech features and precision performance.
Bringing Schecter’s beloved SLS Elite line to a whole new audience, the SLS Elite-5 Bass will satisfy even the most discriminating bassist.
A carbon fiber- reinforced 7-ply maple/walnut/padauk ultra-thin thru-neck meets a premium swamp-ash body with a stunning flame maple top, and is then treated with an ultra-access heel carve for comfortable playing in all positions of the 35" scale neck and unencumbered access to all 24 X-Jumbo stainless steel frets.
The premium electronics package features Fishman’s Fluence bass pickups, offering incredible power with stunning clarity and warmth, and a generous assortment of tone-sculpting options at the player’s fingertips including a 2-band EQ, single-coil switching option via the volume push-pull, and 3-way switch for alternate voicing and mid-cut selections.
Ensuring that the foundation you lay for your bandmates is solid and consistent, premium components including a GraphTech BlackTusq nut, Schecter Custom bridge, and Grover 144 tuners keep your tuning exactly where you want it. The end result is a bass with looks to match its boutique-quality tone and build. Case sold separately.
Experience the the playability and versatility of this great bass. Order today.
- Shape: Thin C
- Wood: Maple/Walnut/Padauk
- Neck joint: Neck-through
- Scale length: 35 in.
- Truss rod: Standard
- Finish: Gloss
- Active or passive pickups: Active
- Pickup configuration: HH
- Neck: Fluence soapbar
- Bridge: Fluence soapbar
- Brand: Fishman
- Series or parallel: Parallel
- Active preamp: Yes
- Material: Ebony
- Radius: 16 in.
- Fret size: Extra-jumbo Stainless steel
- Number of frets: 24
- Inlays: Dot
- Nut material: Black Tusq
- Nut width: 1.77 in. (45 mm)
- Cutaway: Double cutaway
- Construction: Solidbody
- Body wood: Swamp ash
- Top wood: Maple
- Body finish: Gloss
- Orientation: Right handed
- Control layout: Master Volume (Push-Pull for Single Coil)/Blend/2-Band Fishman EQ/3-Way Toggle Voicing Switch (1-Classic, 2-Funk, 3-Modern)
- Tone switching: Yes
- Bridge type: Fixed
- Bridge design: 5-Saddle adjustable
- Tuning machines: Die-cast
- Color: Black
- Number of strings: 5
- Pickguard: No
- Special features: Electronics
- Case: Sold separately
- Country of origin: South Korea
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.