- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Schecter Guitar Research Stiletto Extreme-4 Bass
- Write a Review
- #528006 000011000 528006000011000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Schecter Guitar Research Stiletto Extreme-4 is an electric bass that delivers the ideal combination of hard-hitting Schecter sound and jaw-droppi...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Shake the earth in style with this hot, powerful axe.
The Schecter Guitar Research Stiletto Extreme-4 is an electric bass that delivers the ideal combination of hard-hitting Schecter sound and jaw-dropping aesthetics. The Stiletto Extreme-4 bass has a lower-cutaway mahogany body, exquisite figured maple top, maple neck, and 24-jumbo-fret rosewood fingerboard that provide a uniquely awesome playing experience. And for dialing in your ideal sound, the Stiletto Extreme-4 bass's 2 Schecter bass humbucker pickups with active EQ give you maximum control. If you like your sound heavy and your electric bass awe-inspiring, snag the Schecter Stiletto Extreme-4.
Case sold separately.
Construction/Scale: 6 Bolt-on / 34"
Body: Mahogany with Figured Maple top
Frets: 24 jumbo
Pickups: 2 Schecter bass Humbuckers with active EQ circuit
Electronics: 1 Volume, 1 Blend with active 2-Band EQ
Bridge: Diamond bass
Binding: Creme (neck, headstock)
Case sold separately
It's a hot bass for a very accessible price. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.